Charles Stanley Biography
Charles Stanley (Charles Frazier Stanley) is the Pastor Emeritus of First Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, where he served as Senior Pastor for 51 years. He is the creator and head of In Touch Ministries, which broadcasts his sermons on television to a wide audience. He was also the president of the Southern Baptist Convention for two one-year periods, from 1984 to 1986.
How old is Charles Stanley? – Age
He was born on 25 September 1932 in Dry Fork, United States. He turned 90 years in 2022.
Where did Charles Stanley go to school? – Education
Stanley received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Richmond and his master’s degree from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas. Luther Rice Seminary in Florida also awarded him a Master of Theology and a Doctor of Ministry (now located in Lithonia, Georgia).
Charles Stanley Wife – Family
He was born in Dry Fork, U.S. Nine months later, his father, Charles, passed away. He was raised on the outskirts of Danville in rural Dry Fork. He became a born-again Christian at the age of 12 and began his career in Christian ministry at the age of 14.
For more than 40 years, he was married to Anna J. Stanley. On 10 November 2014, she was found dead.
Charles Stanley Children
Andy and Becky Stanley are Stanley’s two children. Andy is a published author and the founding pastor of North Point Community Church, Georgia’s largest congregation. Becky has been mentioned in several sermons by her dad.
What is Stanley Salary?
His salary is under review.
Charles Stanley Net Worth
He receives a predicted net worth of $2 million.
Charles Stanley Career
- 1980: Making The Bible Clear with Fred L. Lowery
- 1982: Handle With Prayer
- 1985: How to Listen to God
- 1985: Confronting Casual Christianity
- 1986: How to Keep Your Kids on Your Team
- 1989: How to Handle Adversity
- 1990: Eternal Security: Can You Be Sure?
- 1991: The Gift of Forgiveness
- 1992: The Wonderful Spirit-Filled Life
- 1995: The Love of God
- 1995: The Source of My Strength
- 1999: A Touch of His Power: Meditations on God’s Awesome Power
- 2000: Success God’s Way
- 2000: Into His Presence: An In Touch Devotional
- 2001: The Gift of Love
- 2001: Our Unmet Needs
- 2002: Walking Wisely
- 2002: Winning the War Within
- 2003: Finding Peace
- 2003: God is in Control
- 2004: When the Enemy Strikes
- 2005: Charles Stanley’s Life Principles Bible
- 2005: Living in the Power of the Holy Spirit
- 2005: Living the Extraordinary Life: 9 Principles to Discover It
- 2006: Discover Your Destiny
- 2006: Pathways to His Presence: A Daily Devotional
- 2007: Landmines in the Path of the Believer: Avoiding the Hidden Dangers
- 2008: In Step with God
- 2008: Stuck in Reverse
- 2008: The Power of God’s Love: A 31 Day Devotional to Encounter the Father’s Greatest Gift
- 2008: When Your Children Hurt
- 2010: How to Reach Your Full Potential for God
- 2011: Turning the Tide: Real Hope Real Change
- 2012: Prayer: The Ultimate Conversation
- 2013: Man of God: Leading Your Family by Allowing God to Lead You
- 2013: Emotions: Confront the Lies. Conquer with Truth.
- 2013: Walking with God: Thoughts on His Indwelling Spirit, Volume 2
- 2014: Walking with God: Knowing God Through Prayer, Volume 3
- 2015: Waiting on God: Strength for Today and Hope for Tomorrow
- 2015: Christmas: The Gift for Every Heart
- 2016: Courageous Faith: My Story From a Life of Obedience
- 2017: Finding God’s Blessings in Brokenness: How Pain Reveals His Deepest Love
- 2017: Standing Strong: How to Storm-Proof Your Life with God’s Timeless Truths
- National Religious Broadcaster’s Hall of Fame (1988)
- Named Clergyman of the Year by Religious Heritage of America (1989)
- NRB named In Touch with Television Producer of the Year (1989)
- In Touch named Radio Program of the Year (1999)
- Thomas Nelson Publishing recognizes Stanley for selling more than 3.5 million copies of his books (2017)