Colin Morgan Biography
Colin Morgan is a Northern Irish actor who is well recognized for his role as Merlin in the BBC series Merlin. At the age of five, he made his stage debut in a production of ‘Cinderella.’
How old is Colin Morgan? – Age
He was born on 1st January 1986 in Armagh, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. He turned 35 years in 2021.
Where did Colin Morgan go to school? – Education
In 1997, he began his secondary school at the Integrated College Dungannon, where he initially enrolled in theatre skills and practices. Actor Morgan also has a National Diploma in Performing Arts from Belfast Institute of Further and Higher Education, which he received in 2004. In November 2010, he received a Distinction for engagement in the arts from Belfast Metropolitan College. He also enrolled at the Royal Conservation of Scotland in Glasgow to pursue his education under Director Rufus Norris, who guided and inspired him in her work.
Colin Morgan – Family
Mr. and Mrs. Bernard has a son named Morgan. On January 1, 1986, he was born in Armagh, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Bernard, his father, was a painter and decorator, and Bernadette, his mother, was a nurse. He had an older brother named Neil with whom he grew up.
Morgan has not yet married, according to our investigation. He has, however, been in a long-term relationship with Katie McGrath, another Irish actress. On the BBC One series Merlin, she plays Morgan, and on the British-American series Dracula, she plays Lucy Westenra. The two met for the first time in 2008 and began a serious relationship in 2016. We’ll keep an eye on things and let you know when the two become husband and wife. Morgan has never been linked to the birth of a child. When the information becomes available, we will notify you.
What is Morgan’s Salary?
His earnings are under review.
Morgan Net Worth
He receives a predicted net worth of $4 million.
Colin Morgan Career
Colin Morgan is a Northern Irish actor. He had an early interest in performing and made his first appearance on stage at the age of five. His ambition came true when he earned a National Diploma in Performing Arts from the Belfast Institute of Further Education and enrolled in the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland in Glasgow, where he honed his acting skills.
In the year 2007, he debuted as the titular character Vernon God Little at the Young Vic, where he also practiced the role of Esteban. In 2008, he also worked on the Young Vic’s production of Thomas Babe’s A Prayer for My Daughter. Morgan had an interesting role as a heroin addict opposite Colm Meaney in the independent Irish film Parked in 2010. He returned to London as a full-time actor in 2017.
- A Number as B1/B2/Michael(2020)
- All My Sons as Chris Keller (2019)
- Translations as Owen (2018)
- Gloria as Dean/Devin (2017)
- The Tempest as Ariel (2013)
- Mojo as Skinny Luke (2013-14)
- The 24 Hour Musicals Celebrity Gala as Gary (2012)
- Our Private Life as Carlos (2011)
- A Prayer for My Daughter as Jimmy Rosario (2008)
- Vernon God Little as Vernon Little (2007)
- All About My Mother as Esteban (2007)
- Three Families as Jonathan Kennedy (2021)
- The Crown as John Armstrong (2019)
- The Living and the Dead as Nathan Appleby (2016)
- Humans as Leo Elster (2015-18)
- The Fall as Tom Anderson (2014-16)
- Quirke as Jimmy Minor (2014)
- Colin & Bradley’s Merlin Quest as Himself (2010)
- Merlin: Secrets and Magic as Himself (2009)
- The Real Merlin and Arthur as Himself (2009)
- Merlin as Merlin (2008-12)
- The Catherine Tate Show as John Leary (2007)