Emma Roberts Biography
Emma Roberts is a popular actress, model, and singer from the United States. She is best known for playing Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon adolescent sitcom Unfabulous (2004–2007). Emma began acting at the age of nine, playing Kristina Jung in the 2001 film ‘Blow.’ She received a ShoWest Award for Female Star of Tomorrow and a Young Artist Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2007 for her role in Aquamarine.
How old is Emma Roberts? – Age
She was born Emma Rose Roberts on 10 February 1991 in Rhinebeck Village, Rhinebeck, New York, United States of America.
Where did Emma Roberts go to school? – Education
Emma went to Archer School for Girls in Los Angeles, California, where she spent most of her time working on film sets. In September 2011, she enrolled at Sarah Lawrence College in New York, where she studied English literature. Emma dropped out of college in her second semester to concentrate on her film projects.
Emma Roberts – Family
Emma comes from a long line of talented actors in her family. Her parents are Oscar-nominated actor Eric Roberts (father) and Kelly Cunningham (mother). Julia Roberts, a ‘Oscar’ won actress, is her niece. When she was young, her parents divorced and then remarried.
Her mom married Kelly Nickels, a musician, after their divorce, and her dad married Eliza Rayfiel, a director and actor (Eliza Roberts). Keaton and Morgan Simons are her dad’s step-siblings, and Grace Nickels is her mom’s step-sibling.
Emma spent the majority of her childhood on the film sets of her aunt Julia. These incidents fueled her desire to follow in her dad’s and aunts’ footsteps into the film industry. Her mom wished for her daughter to grow up in a regular environment.
Emma’s husband and children
After performing together in the film Adult World in 2012, Emma got engaged to actor Evan Peters. The couple married in March 2014, and their divorce was announced in March 2019. Roberts, on the other hand, has been dating actor Garrett Hedlund since March 2019.
On 27 December 2020, the couple gave birth to their first child, a son named Rhodes. Roberts made history by becoming the first pregnant star to grace the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine in December 2020.
What is Roberts Salary?
Her salary is currently unavailable.
Emma Roberts Net Worth
She is predicted to have a net worth of $25 Million.
Emma Roberts Movies and TV Shows
- The Hunt as Yoga Pants (2020)
- Holidate as Sloane Benson (2020)
- Paradise Hills as Uma (2019)
- UglyDolls as Wedgehead 2018 (2019)
- In a Relationship as Hallie
- Billionaire Boys Club as Sydney Evans (2018)
- Little Italy as Nicoletta “Nikki” Angioli (2018)
- Time of Day as Herself (2018)
- Who We Are Now as Jess (2017)
- Nerve as Venus “Vee” Delmonico (2016)
- I Am Michael as Rebekah Fuller (2015)
- Ashby as Eloise (2015)
- The Blackcoat’s Daughter as Joan Marsh (2015)
- Adult World as Amy Anderson2013 (2013)
- We’re the Millers as Casey Mathis / Casey Miller
- Palo Alto as April May (2013)
- Empire State as Nancy Michaelides (2013)
- Celeste and Jesse Forever as Riley Banks (2012)
- The Art of Getting By as Sally Howe (2011)
- Scream 4 as Jill Roberts (2011)
- Twelve as Molly Norton (2010)
- Valentine’s Day as Grace Smart (2010)
- Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac as Alice Leeds (2010)
- 126.96.36.199. as Joanne (2010)
- It’s Kind of a Funny Story as Noelle (2010)
- Virginia as Jessie Tipton (2010)
- Hotel for Dogs as Andi (2009)
- The Winning Season as Abbie Miller (2009)
- Wild Child as Poppy Moore (2008)
- Lymelife as Adrianna Bragg (2008)
- The Flight Before Christmas as Wilma (2008)
- Nancy Drew as Nancy Drew (2007)
- Spymate as Amelia Muggins (2006)
- Aquamarine as Claire Brown (2006)
- Grand Champion as Sister (2002)
- Blow as Kristina Sunshine Jung (2001)
- BigLove as Delilah2001 (2001)
- America’s Sweethearts as Girl in Purple T-shirt