JoJo Siwa Biography
JoJo Siwa is an American actress, singer, dancer, and YouTuber most known for her two seasons on Dance Moms with her mother, Jessalynn Siwa, as well as her 2016 single Boomerang and her 2017 song Kid in a Candy Store. She has two YouTube channels, “It’s JoJo Siwa” and “JoJo Siwa TV,” where she shares daily footage of her life. Siwa’s name is Siwanatorz, much like most celebs.
JoJo’s Real Name
JoJo was born as Joelle Joanie Siwa.
How old is JoJo Siwa? – Age
She was born on 19 may 2003 in Omaha, Nebraska, United States. JoJo is 19 years as of 2022.
Where did JoJo Siwa go to school? – Education
It’s unknown where she attended school.
JoJo Siwa Parents | JoJo Siwa Siblings – Family
Jayden Siwa is Jojo’s older brother. Like Jojo, he’s a vlogger. They are the children of Jessalynn Siwa (born Jessalynn Lombardi), an Iowa-based professional dance instructor, and her Nebraska-based spouse, Dr. Tom Siwa.
JoJo Siwa Girlfriend – Lesbian
JoJo is currently in a relationship with Katie Mills who is a soccer player for Snow College in Ephraim, Utah, where she is a freshman. Katie is a popular social media figure, with over 190,000 TikTok followers. Her content covers from dance challenges to point-of-view perspectives on relationships. JoJo previously dated Prew Kylie in 2021.
What is JoJo’s Salary?
Her salary is predicted to be $1 million and above every year.
JoJo Net Worth
She receives an estimated net worth of $14 million.
JoJo Siwa Social Media Accounts
Her names are (@itsjojosiwa) in Instagram, (Its JoJo Siwa) and (JoJo Siwa TV) in YouTube, and (@itsjojosiwa) in Twitter.
JoJo Siwa Career
Jojo made her television debut on the show Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition when she was just a child.
On season two of the show, she was one of the top five finalists, making her the youngest candidate. Jojo was on the show with her mother until week 9, when she was let go. She auditioned for Abby Lee Miller’s ALDC dance competition squad in 2014, but was not selected. She was chosen to join the team in early 2015 and was accepted.
She has recently begun to appear in Dance Moms, a Lifetime reality show that follows the ALDC squad.
“Boomerang,” Jojo’s breakthrough hit, launched her music career. In May 2016, she released the song as a digital download, along with a previous single. Boomerang is a popular app that combats cyberbullying. Jojo was crowned Breakout Artist of the Year by Vivid Seats in 2018 as a result of the song’s popularity.
Since 2017, she has been a Nickelodeon actress, appearing in several of the network’s episodes and films. They include Nick Cannon’s “Lip Sync Battle Shorties,” Jace Norman’s “Blurt,” and others.
JoJo Line of Accessories
Jojo debuted her bow brand, JoJo’s Bows, in 2016, after being known for her characteristic appearance of putting enormous and colorful bows in her hair.
The bows were supposed to be offered at Claire’s, a fashion accessories brand targeting at girls aged 6 to 12.
JoJo’s bows drew the attention of young girls around the world, particularly in the United Kingdom, but they were banned in schools for a variety of reasons.
Jojo collaborated with J. C. Penney, an American department retailer, to release bedroom decor, an accessory range, and a doll that resembles her.
In mid-2019, she had her first large concert, D.R.E.A.M.The Tour.
It was essentially a tour through the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Ireland, during which she performed some of her songs.
Jojo Siwa’s Awards
- She was named the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Award winner for favorite social music star in 2019
- She won the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for Favorite Musical YouTube Creator in 2018
- She won the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards for Favorite Viral Music Artist in 2017
- Reality TV Award for Dance Moms’ Most Heartfelt Moment in 2016
- Dancers’ Choice Awards for Industry Dance Awards in 2016
- Favorite Dancer 17 & Under as herself
JoJo Siwa Songs
- 2016 – Boomerang
- 2017 – Kid in a Candy Store
- 2017 – Hold the Drama
- 2017 – I Can Make U Dance
- 2018 – High Top Shoes
- 2018 – D.R.E.A.M.
- 2018 – Only Getting Better
- 2018 – Every Girl’s a Super Girl
- 2019 – #1U
- 2019 – Bop!
- 2019 – It’s Time to Celebrate
- 2019 – Worldwide Party
- 2019 – My Story
- 2021 – JoJo Siwa – Nobody Can Change Me + D.R.E.A.M
JoJo Siwa Films and TV Shows
- 2013 – Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition as a contestant for 10 episodes
- 2015 – Good Day L.A. as a guest
- 2015 – Good Day New York as a guest
- 2015–16 – Dance Moms in seasons 5 – 6
- 2015 – The View – performed in group dance “Together We Stand”
- 2016 – Make It Pop as a guest
- 2016 – The Thundermans – Guest; episode: “Thundermans: Banished!” as Nora’s Fan
- 2016 – Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Costume Party as Ghost/Creepy Girl
- 2016 – Bizaardvark as herself, guest
- 2017 – Lip Sync Battle Shorties as herself
- 2017 – Nickelodeon’s Not-So-Valentine Special – Girl with Heart / Dancer
- 2017 – School of Rock as Audrey
- 2017 – Nickelodeon’s Ultimate Halloween Haunted House as herself
- 2018 – Blurt! as Victoria
- 2018 – The JoJo and BowBow Show Show, web series as herself
- 2019 – Jojo’s Dream Birthday as herself
- 2019 – The Angry Birds Movie 2 as Jay
- 2019 – SpongeBob’s Big Birthday Blowout – Cameo
- 2021 – The J Team
- 2021 – Siwas Dance Pop Revolution
JoJo Siwa Books
- 2022: The Terrific Time Twist (JoJo’s Sweet Adventures #2)
- 2021: Spring Break Double Take (Jojo and Bowbow Book #8)
- 2021: Great Candy Caper
- 2021: Ghostess with the Mostest (Jojo and Bowbow Super Special)
- 2020: Queen Bs and Honeybees
- 2020: Razzle Dazzle Babysitters
- 2020: Jingle Bows and Mistletoe (Jojo and Bowbow Super Special)
- 2020: The Great Beach Cake Bake
- 2019: The Posh Puppy Pageant (JoJo and BowBow Book #3)
- 2019: Candy Kisses (JoJo and BowBow Book #2)
- 2018: Take the Stage (JoJo and BowBow Book #1)
- 2018: Things I Love: A Fill-In Friendship Book
- 2018: JoJo Loves BowBow: A Day in the Life of the World?s Cutest Canine
- 2018: JoJo’s Guide to Making Your Own Fun: #DoItYourself
- 2017: JoJo’s Guide to the Sweet Life: #PeaceOutHaterz