Lisa Rinna Biography
Lisa Deanna Rinna is a television personality, novelist, and actor from the United States. She’s best recognized for her appearances as Billie Reed on NBC’s Days of Our Lives and Taylor McBride on Fox’s Melrose Place. Rinna has been a regular on Bravo’s blockbuster reality show The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since 2014. Other television appearances include participant roles on NBC’s The Celebrity Apprentice and ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, as well as guest appearances on shows including Entourage, The Middle, Veronica Mars, Community, and 8 Simple Rules. In June 2007, Rinna debuted on Broadway as Roxie Hart in Chicago.
How old is Lisa Rinna? – Age
She was born on 11 July 1963, in Newport Beach, California. She is 59 years as of 2022.
Where did Lisa Rinna go to school? – Education
Rinna completed her senior year of high school at Medford Senior High School in 1981. Rinna went to San Francisco, California, after graduation to seek a modeling career. She began her career as a commercial actress.
Lisa Rinna – Family
Lisa Rinna, the daughter of Lois and Frank Rinna, was born in Newport Beach, CaliforniaHer ancestors come from Italy, Portugal, and England. Lisa’s family moved to Medford, Oregon, when she was seven years old when her father was transferred there for work, and she spent the rest of her life there.
Rinna’s husband and children
On 29 March 1997 in Beverly Hills, California, Rinna married actor Harry Hamlin. Delilah Belle (born June 10, 1998) and Amelia Gray Gray are the couple’s two kids (born June 13, 2001). From Hamlin’s connection with Ursula Andress, Rinna is also the stepmother of Dimitri Alexander.
She’s admitted to getting silicone, Botox, and Juvéderm injections, as well as plastic surgery. Despite her fondness for Botox, she has admitted that Juvéderm was a mistake.
Rinna was sued for copyright infringement by Backgrid, a celebrity photography agency, in June 2021 after she shared eight of their images to her Instagram account, which has approximately 3 million followers.
What is Rinna’s Salary?
Her earnings are under review.
Rinna Net Worth
Her net worth is predicted to be $12 million which she acquires from Fashion Design, Endorsement Deals, Reality Television Appearances, Modeling, Book Sales, Acting, and several other Ventures.
Lisa Rinna Career
Lisa Rinna as an actress.
Rinna began performing when she was 22 years old. She originally appears as a passenger in John Parr’s automobile in the music video for his single “Naughty Naughty.” She later starred as Jason Bateman’s girlfriend in numerous episodes of The Hogan Family in 1990. When she initially appeared as Billie Reed on NBC’s Days of Our Lives in 1992, she gained global attention. She left the show in 1995 but returned in 2002 and 2003. From 1996 to 1998, Rinna shifted from daytime to primetime, playing Taylor McBride on Aaron Spelling’s Melrose Place. She has appeared in two films with her husband Harry Hamlin: Veronica Mars, an adolescent criminal drama, and Sex, Lies & Obsession, a Lifetime film.
Another Woman’s Husband, her previous Lifetime film, received one of the highest ratings for a Lifetime film since 1999. Rinna can also be seen in Hannah Montana, playing Mr. Dontzig’s cousin Francesca. She also appeared as a guest star on an episode of Movie Stars for the WB, marking her first on-screen appearance alongside her spouse. Rinna made her feature film debut in Charlie Sheen and Jon Lovitz’s Good Advice, and she most recently starred in an episode of HBO’s Entourage. Rinna indicated in 2009 that if given the opportunity, she would love to reprise her role as Taylor McBride on the CW’s reboot Melrose Place; however, the show was canceled after only one season.
Movies And TV Shows from the Year 1988 to 2000
- 1988 – Captive Rage as Lucy Delacorte
- 1990 – The Hogan Family as Annie Derrick
- 1990 – Monday Morning as Susan Pevensie
- 1991 – Baywatch as Kelly
- 1991 – Shades of L.A. as Holly
- 1991 – Lies Before Kisses as Adrianne Arness
- 1992–1995, 2002–2003, 2012–2013, 2018 – Days of Our Lives as Billie Reed
- 1992 Night Sins/Days of Our Lives Billie Reed
- 1993 – Robot Wars as Annie
- 1994 – Winter Heat/Days of Our Lives as Billie Reed
- 1995 – Vanished as Marielle Delauney
- 1996–1998 – Melrose Place Taylor McBride
- 1997 – Close to Danger as Jennifer Cole
- 1998 – Nick Fury: Agent of Shield as Contessa Valentina ‘Val’ de Allegro Fontaine
- 1998 – House Rules as Cassiopa ‘Cassie’ Devine
- 2000 – Movie Stars as Amy Wells Hunter
- 2000 – Another Woman’s Husband as Laurel McArthur
Movies And TV Shows from the Year 2001 to date
- 2001 – Good Advice as Veronica Simpson
- 2001 – Sex, Lies & Obsession as Joanna Thomas
- 2001 – Oh, Baby as Michelle Grant
- 2002 – My Adventures in Television as Samantha
- 2004 – Veronica Mars as Lynn Echolls
- 2004 – 8 Simple Rules as Holly
- 2005 – Veronica Mars – Lynn Echolls
- 2006 – Dancing with the Stars – Herself
- 2007 – Entourage as Donna Devaney
- 2007 – Tease – Herself
- 2008 – Hannah Montana as Francesca
- 2010 – RuPaul’s Drag Race – Herself
- 2010 – Harry Loves Lisa -Herself
- 2010 – Community as Mark’s Mom
- 2011 – The Celebrity Apprentice 4 – Herself
- 2011 – Big Time Rush as Brooke Diamond
- 2013 – The Tonight Show with Jay Leno as Amanda’s Mother
- 2013 – All-Star Celebrity Apprentice – Herself
- 2014–present – The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Herself
- 2014 – Awkward. as Eva Mansfield
- 2014 – Sing Your Face Off – Herself
- 2015 – The Hotwives of Las Vegas as Kendra
- 2015 – C.S.I. as Tori Nolan
- 2015 – Bound & Babysitting as Jane
- 2017 – Grannie as Miss Hanigan
- 2017 – The Middle as Tammy Brooks
- 2018 The Guest Book
- 2019 This Close
- 2020 Celebrity Family Feud
- 2020 Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem
- 2021 The Shrink Next Door
- 2021 The Prince
Lisa Rinna Books
- Rinnavation: Getting Your Best Life Ever
- Starlit: A Novel
- The Big, Fun, Sexy Sex Book
Lisa Rinna Clothing | Qvc | Lisa Rinna Collection Lisa Rinna is a model and actress.
In 2011, Rinna and her husband Harry Hamlin shared ownership of the Belle Gray apparel boutique in Sherman Oaks, California. They shuttered the store in 2012 because they were both too busy with their different acting professions to devote the time required to run it.
Lisa Rinna launched her Lisa Rinna Collection on QVC in April 2012, and it was a huge success.
Lisa Rinna Cosmetic Surgery
Rinna has admitted to having silicone, botox, and Juvéderm injections, as well as plastic surgery. Despite her love for botox, she has admitted that Juvéderm was a mistake.
Diet Lisa Rinna
Rinna announced on Twitter that she was starting a new diet: Oprah’s 21-day cleanse. The media mogul popularized the diet after trying it for herself nearly a decade ago. To reiterate, it’s a 21-day vegan detox that also excludes caffeine, sugar, gluten, and alcohol.
Housewives of New York City Lisa Rinna
Rinna was cast in the fifth season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills in 2014. Rinna had previously competed in Sing Your Face Off, a progressive game show/talent competition. It was unclear whether she had made any arrangements to sing as herself as of the middle of August 2015. Lisa Rinna is a woman who is totally reliant on others.
Depends is a commercial that has actress Lisa Rinna on the red carpet wearing Depends Silhouette breeze underneath her gorgeous gown. It has the same appearance as underpants and has the same feel.
Dancing With The Stars: Lisa Rinna
Rinna and professional Louis van Amstel competed in the second season of Dancing with the Stars.
Despite receiving higher points from the judges than fellow celebrity dancer Jerry Rice, the Rinna-Van Amstel combination was eliminated in Round Seven based on a fan vote. Lisa also appeared as a guest judge on RuPaul’s Drag Race’s fourth episode.
Lisa Rinna Days Of Our Lives
When she initially appeared on NBC’s Days of Our Lives as Billie Reed in 1992, she gained global attention. She left the show in 1995 but returned in 2002 and 2003. From 1996 to 1998, she shifted from daytime to primetime, playing Taylor McBride on Aaron Spelling’s Melrose Place.
Rinna was confirmed to return to Days Of Our Lives in the character of Billie Reed later that year. Her first scenes aired on 9 March 2012, after she reported to work in December. Rinna would depart the series again in August 2012, according to the Huffington Post, to launch a panel-focused discussion show.