Paul Washer Biography
Paul Washer is a Southern Baptist Convention-affiliated American Protestant evangelist who practices Calvinist doctrine. Since 1988, he has been the founder, director, and missions coordinator of Heart Cry Missionary Society, an organization that has supported indigenous missionaries throughout Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Eurasia, and Latin America. Washer previously worked in Peru for ten years as a North American missionary. Washer’s sermons on salvation and regeneration, as well as his two sermons, “Ten Indictments” and “Paul Washer’s Shocking Youth Message,” helped him gain popularity.
How old is Paul Washer? – Age
He was born on 11 September 1961 in the United States of America. He turned 60 years in 2021.
Where did Paul Washer go to school? – Education
Paul enrolled at Texas University, where he studied to be an oil and gas lawyer. While at Texas University, he converted to Christianity. Later, he enrolled at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary to obtain a Master of Divinity degree.
Paul Washer – Family
Washer was born and reared in the U.S.A. by his mom, Barbara Washer, and his dad, who suffered a heart attack and passed on when Washer was 17 years old. However, no information about his siblings is available to the public.
Rosario Charo Washer is his wife. She is a volunteer at the Organization’s photography department. Around 1993, the pair married in a lavish ceremony attended by a significant number of people. In 2021, the couple will celebrate their 28th wedding anniversary. Charo was born in the Peruvian city of Lim. Her father is from Spain, and her mother is from Peru.
What is Paul Washer Salary?
His salary is under review. However, he is predicted to be earning $ 1140 per day.
Paul Washer Net Worth
He receives an estimated net worth of 4million.
Paul Washer Career
Washer proceeded to Peru, where he spent ten years as a missionary preaching the gospel before returning to the United States. He established the Heart Cry Missionary Society there.
Quotes from Paul Washer
- “There are no great men of God; just weak, wretched, trustless men of a mighty and merciful God.”
- “People advise me not to pass judgment lest I pass judgment on them.
- Twist not Scripture, I often tell them, lest you become like Satan.”
- “When you become the source of your own happiness, you have committed idolatry.
- It’s a lovely thing to be poor in spirit.”
- “Everywhere you go……everyone you meet…..is a potential brother or sister in Christ.”
- “If I were to describe men and women who are used by GOD in a few words, they are passionate-weak, violently-desperate.”
Paul Washer (2004).The One True God. Heart Cry Missionary Society.
The Truth About Man. Ministries Press was granted permission in 2009
The Gospel’s Power and Message Recovering the Gospel released in 2012
The Gospel Call and True Conversion Recovering the Gospel in 2013
Gospel Assurance and Warnings Recovering the Gospel published in 2014
Knowing the Living God Biblical Foundations for the Christian Faith (Book 1) published in 2016
Discovering the Glorious Gospel Biblical Foundations for the Christian Faith (Book 2) released in 2016
Discerning the Plight of Man. Biblical Foundations for the Christian Faith (Book 3) in 2017
Hite, Tatiana (2021). Hite, Forrest (ed.). mission and methodology. Radford, VA: Heart Cry Missionary Society published
- Paul Washer Sermons
- The truth will set you free on 21 Nov 2021
- Hidden Life of prayer on 04 Oct 2021
- A devotion of Kindness on 09 Sep 2021
- My Soul’s Needs and Biblical Keys For Growth on 21 May 2021
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ on 16 May 2021
- PRTS Graduation 2021 on 14 May 2021
- Christ is Everything on 16 May 2021
- A Good Minister of Jesus Christ on 14 May 2021
- Your Reasonable Service 16 May 2021
- Lessons from the Lord’s Prayer on11 May 2021
- Bring the True Gospel on 06 May 2021
- Marriage, Family and Parenting on 01 May 2021
- Lord, Teach Us to Pray on 26 April 2021
- The Gospel to Young People 22 April 2021
- Advice on Reading Solid Christian Books2 on 20 April 2021
- Pastors, Missionaries, and the Church on 02 April 2021
- God Is Creating Weakness In Your Life on 07 April 2021
- Farsi Persian Sermons on 28 June 2020
- I’m a believer but all my friends are unbelievers on 25 Dec 2020
- Five Solas Conference on 30 July 2020
- Biblical Response to the Coronavirus7 on 10 April 2020
- The Presence of God1 on 25 Feb 2020