Priscilla Shirer Biography
Priscilla Shirer is an author, actress, motivational speaker, and Christian evangelist from the United States. Anne Graham Lotz, the daughter of evangelist Rev. Billy Graham, is her ministry mentor.
Going Beyond Ministries, a speaking agency starring Priscilla Shirer, was founded by the Shirers together. The Shirers, who are the parents of three young boys, share ministry and family obligations. Jerry oversees Jerry’s scheduling and other business aspects of Going Beyond Ministries while Priscilla continues to minister full-time. Priscilla talks at churches and other events all around the world, including the LifeWay Christian Resources-sponsored Going Beyond conference and the Deeper Still: The Event, where she appears with Beth Moore and Kay Arthur. She has also written a few books.
How old is Priscilla Shirer? – Age
Priscilla was born as Priscilla Evans on 31 December 1974 in Dallas, Texas, United States of America. She is 48 years as of 2022.
Where did Priscilla Shirer go to school? – Education
Shirer attended Duncanville High School and Dallas Theological Seminary, where he received a master’s degree in Biblical Studies. Shirer enrolled as a freshman at the University of Houston in 1993.
Priscilla Shirer – Family
Tony Evans, a megachurch pastor in Dallas, is her dad, and Anthony Evans, a Christian entertainer, is her brother.
Priscilla Evans, the daughter of Tony Evans, head pastor of Oak Cliff Bible Fellowship Church in Dallas, Texas, grew up knowing the Bible. She interned at a Christian radio station as a student at the University of Houston. Listeners began calling the station, asking Priscilla to speak at their Bible study groups and other gatherings. Soon after, she was asked to teach a weekly Bible study at the Zig Ziglar Corporation, and later, to join the company’s speaking team. Priscilla has worked as a freelancer for CBS and presented a local television show, but she has recently focused completely on Christian missionary opportunities.
Priscilla Shirer’s Husband and sons
Shirer married Jerry Shirer, a former Hilton Hotels executive, in 1999. They have three sons together.
What is Priscilla Salary?
Her salary is under review.
Priscilla Net Worth
Her net worth is estimated to be $3 million .
Priscilla Shirer Career
Shirer spoke at the 2013 Women of Faith conference in 2013.
Shirer made her cinematic debut in War Room, directed by the Kendrick Brothers, in 2015.
Shirer was honored as one of four renowned women of faith on the 10th anniversary of The Potter’s House’s God’s Leading Ladies Life Enrichment Program in October 2016.
Shirer was also nominated for a Dove Award at the 47th GMA Dove Awards.
Priscilla Books and CDS
- (1999) A Jewel in His Crown: Rediscovering Your Value as a Woman of Excellence
- (2003) And We Are Changed: Encounters with a Transforming God
- (2005) He Speaks to Me: Preparing to Hear the Voice of God
- (2006) Discerning the Voice of God: How to Recognize When God Is Speaking
- (2007) Discerning the Voice of God: How to Recognize When God Speaks
- (2008) Can We Talk? Soul‑Stirring Conversations with God
- (2008) Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David
- (2009) Is That You God? ‑ Booklet: A Taste of Discerning the Voice of God
- (2009) One in a Million: Journey to Your Promised Land
- (2010) Faithful, Abundant, True ‑ Bible Study Book
- (2010) Jonah Leader Kit: Navigating a Life Interrupted
- (2010) The Interrupted Life Booklet: Lessons from Jonah
- (2010) Faithful, Abundant, True – Audio CDs: Three Lives Going Deeper Still
- (2011) Seed – Pack 1
- (2011) Seed
- (2011) Life Interrupted: Navigating the Unexpected
- (2011) The Resolution for Women
- (2012) Lifeway Women Audio Devotional CD
- (2013) Gideon: Your Weakness. God’s Strength: Leader Kit
- (2013) God Is Able
- (2014) Devotions With Priscilla: An Inspirational Collection of Audio Excerpts From the Popular Studies of Pricilla Shirer
- (2014) Breathe: Making Room for Sabbath
- (2015) The Resolution for Women Day by Day: A Year of Devotions
- (2015) The Resolution for Women, LeatherTouch
- (2015) The Armor of God
- (2015) Fervent: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer
- (2016) Fervent, LeatherTouch Edition
- (2016) The Prince Warriors
- (2016) Unseen: The Armor of God for Kids Leader Guide
- (2016) Unseen: The Prince Warriors 365 Devotional
- (2017) Awaken: 90 Days with the God Who Speaks
- (2016) The Prince Warriors and the Unseen Invasion
- (2018) The Armor of God – Teen Bible Study Book
- (2018) The Winter War
- (2018) The Complete Gowise(tm) Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook
- (2018) The Faithful – Leader Kit: Heroes of the Old Testament
- (2018) The Faithful – Bible Study Book: Heroes of the Old Testament
- (2018) Awaken, Deluxe Edition
- (2019) Devotions with Priscilla – Audio CD Volume 2
- (2019) Radiant: His Light, Your Life for Teen Girls and Young Women
- (2021) One in a Million LIB/e: Journey to Your Promised Land
- (2021) Fervent LIB/e: A Woman’s Battle Plan to Serious, Specific and Strategic Prayer
- (2021) God Is Able LIB/e
- (2021) Prince Warriors Anniversary Set
- (2021) Elijah – Bible Study Book: Faith and Fire
- (2021) Holding on to Faith When Life Breaks Your Heart (Hardcover)
- Overcomer (2019), as Principal Olivia Brooks, mentor to Hannah Scott
- I Can Only Imagine (2018), as Mrs. Fincher, Bart Millard’s teacher
- War Room (2015), as Elizabeth Jordan
- (2016) Discerning the Voice of God Lib/E: How to Recognize When God Is Speaking
- Kingdom Men Rising
- Be still (2006)