Rod Parsley Biography
Rod Parsley (born as Rodney Lee Parsley), is a fictional character. Lee Parsley is a well-known pastor, evangelist, author, and television broadcaster.
How old is Rod Parsley? – Age
He was born on 13 January 1957 in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. He is 65 years as of 2022.
Where did Rod Parsley go to school? – Education
He worked in real estate and at a pet food factory after graduating from high school. He attended Circleville Bible College (now Ohio Christian University) for two years before dropping out.
Rod’s Parents – Family
Lester Sumrall, an Indiana-based preacher, missionary, and broadcaster, inspired Parsley greatly when he was a young pastor. Sumrall mentored Parsley, and the two frequently traveled together.
Parsley grew up in the Columbus area after being born in Cleveland, Ohio. When Parsley was a small kid, his parents grew up in eastern Kentucky, and his family visited relatives there frequently. He still has a strong Kentucky twang in his voice.
In the 1970s, he was “born-again” at Christian Center Church in Gahanna, Ohio, where he was raised as a Free Will Baptist.
Rod Parsley Wife
Joni Parsley is his wife. They have a grown son, Austin, and a grown daughter, Ashton. They live in a suburb of Columbus called Pickerington.
Rod Parsley Height
Parsley is about 1.8 meters tall and 75 kilograms in weight.
Rod Parsley Tattoo
Ashton got tattoos alongside his daughter. He told her that the only way she could get a tattoo was if he got one first.
Rod Parsley House
Pickerington, a suburb of Columbus, is where he lives. Pictures of his home are not available due to security concerns.
What is Rod’s Salary?
He receives a predicted salary of $400,000 a year.
Rod’s Net Worth
He receives an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Rod Parsley Church (World Harvest Church)
Parsley founded his church in 1977, after leading a Bible study in his parents’ backyard while still a college student.
When it was consecrated in honor of Lester Sumrall, who had known Parsley years before and become the younger pastor’s mentor, it was dubbed the World Harvest Church.
A 5,200-seat sanctuary, children’s and youth’s ministries, Link Centers, and administrative offices are all located at Columbus World Harvest Church.
Valor Christian College and Harvest Preparatory School, a private Christian school offering preschool through grade 12, are also located on the church grounds.
Around 10,000 individuals attend World Harvest services on a weekly basis.
World Harvest opened a satellite campus in Elkhart in 2013. The church is in South Bend, near Christian Center Town, and was founded by Parsley’s mentor, Sumrall.
Rod Parsley Books
- Culturally Incorrect: How Clashing Worldviews Affect Your Future
- He Came First Following Christ To Spiritual Breakthrough
- Breakthrough Covenant Devotional
- The Day Before Eternity: The End of the Age May Be Closer Than You Think
- No More Crumbs: Your Invitation to Sit & Feast at the King’s Table
- Touched By the Anointing
- Holiness: Living Leaven Free
- Silent No More
- Rod Parsley
- The Finale: One World, One Ruler, One Reign
- Daily Breakthrough (Devotional)
- Praise and worship
- No Dry Season: Raising High God’s Standard of Living for This Final Generation
- Ancient Wells, Living Water: God Invites You to Come and Drink
- The Backside of Calvary: Where Healing Stained the Cross
- Repairers of the Breach: A Return to the Discarded Values of the Past
- Serious Survival Strategies: For Victory
- Repairers of the Breach: There is Much to Be Gained by a Return to the Discarded Values of the Past
- Ten Golden Keys to Your Abundance
- On the Brink: Breaking Through Every Obstacle Into the Glory of God
- Living on Our Heads (Library Edition): Righting an Upside-Down Culture
- Breakthrough Jubilee Bible, Modern English Version
- Preparing for the Glory: Living Leaven Free
- Breakthrough Covenant Shield
- Refiner’s fire: Living in a world of compromise
- Releasing the Power of the Resurrection
- My Promise is the Palace: So What Am I Doing in the Pit?
- Tribulation to triumph: A mandate for today’s church
- At the Cross: Where Healing Begins
- Could It Be?