Wes Chatham Biography
Wes Chatham is an outstanding American actor who has appeared in films like Valley of Elah, W., The Help, and The Philly Kid, in addition to portraying Castor in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Parts 1 and 2. Since 2015, he has played Amos Burton in the Amazon Prime Video series The Expanse.
How old is Wes Chatham? – Age
Chatham was born in Atlanta, Georgia, on October 11, 1978, as John Wesley Chatham. He turned 43 years in 2021.
Where did Wes Chatham go to school? – Education
Wes joined Lawrenceville, Georgia’s Give Center, a second-chance school for disturbed adolescents with small courses. Due to his rebellious and restless behavior, he was booted out of his former school. He later joined the US Navy as an aviation firefighter on the flight deck of the USS Essex, where he worked in crash and salvage for over four years. A professional theatrical company from Atlanta began a mentoring partnership with the Give Center while they were attending classes there. Wes was chosen to compose a play that was eventually performed by his classmates, which piqued his interest in performing.
Wes Chatham – Family
When Wes was just two years old, his parents split for unspecified reasons. Wes, along with his brother and sister, spent the majority of his childhood with his mother. Mush’s parents and siblings are unknown, although the information is being investigated.
In the year 2012, Wes married Jennifer Brown, a sports broadcaster and TV host.
He asked Jenn to marry him by taking her to a concert featuring her favorite band and proposing to her while the band was singing her favorite song. Jenniffer consented to do so since she was shocked and much in love. John Nash, born in 2014, and Rhett Jameson, born two years later, are the joyful parents of two sons. Los Angeles is where the family currently resides.
Wes and his wife have two kids, John Nash and Rhett Jameson, who was born in 2014 and 2015, respectively.
What is Chatham Salary?
He receives an annual estimated salary of $400,000.
Chatham Net Worth
His net worth is predicted to be $1.4 million.
Wes Chatham Career
Denzel Washington chose Chatham’s ship to shoot the movie, Antwone Fisher, barely three months before his tour ended. When casting director Robi Reed was looking for realistic-looking military troops for the film, Chatham was one of the people she chose. This was Chatham’s first filmmaking experience, and it inspired him to pursue his lifelong passion of becoming an actor. Following in the footsteps of Antwone Fisher, Reed persuaded Chatham to relocate to Hollywood, and he has soon cast in his first series regular role on Showtime’s Barbershop.
- Tenet as Sammy in (2020)
- Escape Plan 2: Hades as Jasper Kimbral (2018)
- All I See is You as Daniel (2016)
- Broken Horses as Ace (2015)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 as Castor (2015)
- This Thing with Sarah as Ethan (2014)
- The Town That Dreaded Sundown as Danny (2014)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 as Castor (2014)
- Baby Bleed as Daddy (2013)
- The Philly Kid as Dillon (2012)
- Husk as Brian (2011)
- The Help as Carlton Phelan (2011)
- W. as Fraternity Enforcer (2008)
- In the Valley of Elah as Corporal Steve Penning (2007)
- The Fighting Temptations as Cashier (2003)
Wes Chatham TV Shows
- The Night Shift as Clark (2017)
- The Expanse as Amos Burton (2015–present )
- Hand of God as Shane Caldwell (2014–17)
- Political Animals as Gunner Cox (2012)
- The Mentalist as Vince (2012)
- The Unit as Staff Sergeant Sam McBride (2009)
- Barbershop as Isaac (2005–06)
- Sleeper Cell as Frat Boy (2005)